Monday, September 15, 2014

1420: Eggs In Zammy's Nest

What if a president (or prime minister, whatever) appeared on TV, and said,
'My country has a weakness, a secret spot. A sanctuary. It's the source of all our wealth, all our power, it's vital to the survival of our nation. Don't ever bomb it, because if you did, we'd be done for. Now here's where it is: 7554 Wooster Park, Ohio' or whatever . . .

Would that be kind of . . . dumb?

~

Don't ignore me.

It will do something wrong, something terrible. You might be someone I know very well, or someone I don't know at all. Even if you are a stranger, though, you will challenge one of the fabrics inside me. You will make me check, and double check, the substance that is inside me, and I will start to wonder, maybe for three seconds, maybe for three years, Am I even here? Am I alive? Can you feel me?

'pain'
Somewhere, there's a dictionary definition for it, and a scientific definition of it, too, something very biological and stuff. Reaction to harmful stimuli? something? I am not very good with scientific definitions. Except, for one moment, remove your understanding of what 'pain' is. I am going to make a new definition for pain. 'Pain' is a feeling, that's all. When you sense something, feel something, are concerned about something; when you have enough sensitivity, that you react, you are aware, you spare a few seconds, a few moments, a few hours, to contemplate an idea, rather than letting them waterfall off your FACE. If you have pain, then, you are thinking, if you have pain, you are caring, if you Feel what is around you, then you are engaging in this new definition of pain

when will they stop making GEICO commercials

I have pain, except it doesn't apply to everything. Like when I see a piece of lint on the floor, or when I see one of those grain-sized ants walking by, somewhere? I mean, I guess I notice them, except I don't have any pain about it. I will not stop & think of it, consider it, meditate on it, No not even for three seconds because what does it mean to me? what, really

Sometimes I have pain, though. Sometimes I have pain and then someone ignores it. Kind of like the way I ignore grain-sized ants? I was concerned enough to write you, type out a few sentences, say something, say my mind, broach, approach, smile and ask 'Hey, how have you been,' and stuff like that. I don't know. It's a pain that I have. And if you ignore me, you are taking my pain, that is my concern, and saying This doesn't exist! This doesn't exist! This doesn't exist! And none of you exists! Eh, some pains are pretty small, and if you ignore me when I ask if you saw the Forty-Niners game, I mean nothing is going to happen. I won't explode.

But it's the same power that will unravel some very big fabrics, take some very big pains and turn them into even greater ones. Sometimes there's only one person - YOU - who can grab a fire extinguisher and put out this pain. You can stop it because you can stop ignoring me. Then if you don't grab the fire extinguisher, the fire only gets bigger, & That's why it's so important whenever this happens, to sit down & shut up. Stop pushing it because the fire is only going to get . . . eviler . . .

That happened once. You ignored me. The fire got big, really big, and it almost took this whole building down. Don't ignore me. I know it might sound like baby talk, but I'm just saying there's a disaster somewhere. It has the power to start fires and ruin me, and I can take it if I have to, but I was only trying to ask you. Don't ignore me. It could break everything

~

I just told you where it is. Where to bomb if you want to destroy this nation. Maybe that was stupid. Only the important parties, the ones I want to know it most, well, I don't think they are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment