Friday, October 3, 2014

1421: Atomic Model X.X.

was I in love with you?
'That is the question'

I always had one standard, One example from the past, someone I remembered and observed & said, 'How do these two freakin situations compare?' I guess that's what made it so easy, I mean, easy for me to say, 'No, definitely not,' because of how different you were from that example. The biggest idea, though, the biggest difference was the issue of being content. Remember the first person in the old example? sometimes they were nice to me, acted like a friend, acted like someone with the words 'good terms' written all over them. You know what? I wasn't content with that, it wasn't enough. There was a tapeworm inside me & I did not want the 'good terms,' I wanted everything that tapeworm was after and the entire thing was on a different planet than 'content.'

and that's not what you were like
I guess it would be weird to say there wasn't a tapeworm, since there clearly was, a bug that was incredibly more dangerous and who wanted me to Die when he couldn't eat his way out of trouble. Except this bug wanted the 'good terms,' wanted 'we're Friends,' and when his mouth was full of that he didn't make a bit of noise. I was content. When terms were 'good' I didn't lose sleep, and I couldn't feel myself making more demands. That's what was so different. That's why it's always seemed like an easy answer to such an easy question, 'No, of course not, it wasn't the same at all . . . '

I guess maybe there's a fallacy in there somewhere, a loophole?
Being content, maybe, is not the nonexistence of a want? Try & remember your Highschool chemicals, the red warning label with the flame. Means it's flammable. One of these chemicals, that one from a long time ago, ignited at room temperature because it was stupid, The other chemical ignited after it got a little heated. One was content at room temperature, the other was not, so what? They both were flammable & there was a fire in the end. This is a new way of seeing, except

I mean to say, I still haven't got the answer

I dunno
I just know it isn't an easy question any longer

I believe this is my first post-Xanga Entry written in Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment